Shugie loves every opportunity to meet new friends and share the goodness and faithfulness of God. Her teaching and speaking span several decades and her life experiences have equipped her to relate to many and point them to hope and joy. Her sweet spot is telling stories and her effectiveness hinges on her transparency.
While Shugie speaks most often to women of all ages, she is also comfortable speaking to groups of women and men. Her writing and studies cover many areas and she always welcomes a theme someone gives her that requires new research and preparation. Below is a list of some of her favorite topics:
- Surviving Your Storms
- The Joy of Being Real
- Thank God for Friends
- Turning Chaos Into Calm
- Lessons Learned in the Waiting Room
- Facing Your Fears
- Living Simply in a Complicated World
- Knowing, Loving, Serving God
- Reaching My World for Christ
- Making the Most of Your Marriage
- Don’t Give Up . . . Look Up!
- For This I Prayed?
- Parenting Is Not For Sissies
If you’re interested in having Shugie speak at your event, head over to our booking page.